Tuesday, January 28, 2014

4 Secrets to Mommy Perfection

by Kim

That’s right Moms! I am a Mom to 7 children and I am perfect! My entire house is organized, cleaned and runs smoothly 100% of the time. We have such a clear daily routine that my children never throw fits or whine. I grow all of my own food organically. This Momma also exercises daily, never raises her voice, has children that eat their veggies and always play well with others. Want to know how I do it?

Kim's Mommy perfection secrets:

1. Laugh at what you just read and realize that does not happen for me, or anyone else! If all that does happen for you, please share your secret.

2. Forgive ourselves for the mistakes we have made.

3. Forgive our children for the mistakes they have made.

4. Laugh again and realize that these energetic little humans that are learning are the exact reason we became Mommies.


Now that we got that out of the way… I wanted to get real with you. The real lowdown of motherhood is that we have no idea what life will throw at us. We are going to maneuver this tremendous blessing called motherhood that is rich, scary, beautiful, tiring and fun at the same time. Everyone around us will give their opinions on everything we should be doing.


We will have moments where we feel we are rocking out the best job in the world. We will also have moments where we shut ourselves in the laundry room with a cup of coffee for a few minutes just to wrap our head around the day ahead (or maybe that is just me). Wherever you are in this journey, know that you are not alone. I would love for you to join me as I share my journey of love, adoption, large family living, and life in general, as a wife to one and Mommy to seven as we live in the round.


See you in the Round!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim, just wanted to let you know I loved this! I'm so looking forward to hearing your stories about having SO.MANY.KIDS. I feel like I have my hands full with the 3 little boys God blessed us with so far. Sometimes I have a literal panic attack thinking about having more, even though we're pretty sure our family isn't complete yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! We definitely need to remain humble and grounded as moms.

    ReplyDelete